We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Show PopupMenu from Bottom Left rather than Top Right

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

36515 Nov 1,2005 05:51 PM Nov 2,2005 06:53 PM Windows Forms 4
Tags: Tools
Nik Vale
Asked On November 1, 2005 05:51 PM

I have a Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.PopupMenu which I am displaying when the user right clicks on the status bar of my application. I am using the Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.PopupMenu.Show() method, which allows me to specify the top right location of the popup menu. Is it possible to specify the bottom left location for the popup menu? Or can I somehow calculate the size of the popup menu so that I can adjust the top right location? Thanks.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 2, 2005 09:15 AM

Hi Nik, I am afraid it is not possible to specify the bottom left location for the popup menu. We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Ebenezer.P

Nik Vale
Replied On November 2, 2005 06:53 PM

Is it not possible to calculate the size of the popup menu so that I can adjust the top right location? What are the chances of including this feature in a future release? Thanks.

Nik Vale

Is it not possible to calculate the size of the popup menu so that I can adjust the top right location? What are the chances of including this feature in a future release? Thanks.

Nik Vale

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;