We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Show PopupMenu from Bottom Left rather than Top Right

I have a Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.PopupMenu which I am displaying when the user right clicks on the status bar of my application. I am using the Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.PopupMenu.Show() method, which allows me to specify the top right location of the popup menu. Is it possible to specify the bottom left location for the popup menu? Or can I somehow calculate the size of the popup menu so that I can adjust the top right location? Thanks.

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 2, 2005 02:15 PM UTC

Hi Nik, I am afraid it is not possible to specify the bottom left location for the popup menu. We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Ebenezer.P

NV Nik Vale November 2, 2005 11:53 PM UTC

Is it not possible to calculate the size of the popup menu so that I can adjust the top right location? What are the chances of including this feature in a future release? Thanks.

Is it not possible to calculate the size of the popup menu so that I can adjust the top right location? What are the chances of including this feature in a future release? Thanks.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon