We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Toolbar in Child Window

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

36222 Oct 24,2005 02:00 AM Oct 25,2005 09:42 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
Yin San Phoon
Asked On October 24, 2005 02:00 AM

Hi, Regarding the parent and child bar frame manager, I want to have the child toolbar appear within the child window and not as one of the toolbars of the MainWindow. From one of the Syncfusion examples, I can put an XPToolbar into the child window and drag the BarItems from the ChildFrameBarManager into it. But, I want to be able to drag the whole bar out like the toolbars in the MainWindow. Any way of doing it? YS

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 25, 2005 06:34 AM

Hi, BarItems can be added to the XPToolbar using the BarItem Collection Editor.I have attached a sample that has XPToolbar in the child form.Let me know if this meets your requirement. We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Ebenezer.P

XPToolbar.zip

Yin San Phoon
Replied On October 25, 2005 09:42 PM

Hi, Sorry to tell you this. But, that''s not what I require. I want the toolbar in the child window to have the same behaviour as the toolbar in the main window. Most importantly I need to be able to drag and dock the toolbar in the child window. YS

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;