We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Editing problem

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

36221 Oct 24,2005 05:44 AM UTC Mar 29,2018 09:40 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 3
Tags: GridGroupingControl
Supriya Thankur
Asked On October 24, 2005 05:44 AM UTC

The Edit all rows sample does not work for me. It displays the updated data the first time i click save afer a change and a second click on save reverts the old data. Even if i close the application after change and save, and reopen the same, i see the old data. Can you please send me a sample where a permanent update to a database is demonstrated? Thanks, Supriya

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 24, 2005 11:33 AM UTC

Hi Supriya Take a look at this Knowledgebase article: http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/grid/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=312 Regards Arun

David Richter
Replied On March 28, 2018 10:49 PM UTC

Hi Supriya Take a look at this Knowledgebase article: http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/grid/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=312 Regards Arun

After several trial downloads, a representative called  me for follow-up to tell me about a basic starter community license. The license would give me more time to lean control development. one. I thank you and yours, Taylor, the  and will look forward to learn to use the a Syncfusion platform for control development.  The samples are solid examples of .NET technologies: responsive controls, no frozen user-interfaces,  but the added SF assemblies seem to offer more opportunity than I initially realized. 

Attachment: privacy_policy_agreement_via_Syncfusion_997d61ea.zip

Isuriya Rajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 29, 2018 09:40 AM UTC

Hi  David Richter, 

Please let us know whether you need any technical assistance 

Regards, 
Isuriya R  

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;