We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Ghosting/smearing over the Essential Grid?

I have a composite user control with a TreeView on one side and an Essential Grid derived grid on the other side. On many of my clients machines, none of my dev. machines of course, when a form is .ShowDialog'd on top of my composite user control and dragged around the Essential Grid smears but the TreeView does not. The smearing does not go away until the dialog form closes. Sound familiar to anyone?? I'm getting scared that I may be causing some sort of memory problem somewhere. I do an awefull lot of run-time creating of objects like my derived grid, but I never call .dispose on any of them. Mike

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 31, 2003 12:04 PM UTC

Mike, Maybe someone else has seen this behavior and has an explanation. But if not, can you submit a Direct Trac incident with a sample project showing the kind of things you are doing (even if the sample does not show the problem on your development systems)? Maybe we could look at it and see something here that might explain what is going on. Regards, Clay

MR Mike Reynolds March 31, 2003 01:41 PM UTC

Ok, I'll put something together. Mike

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon