We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ComboAdv

Hi, I am using the ComboAdv in my application. The properties for the comboadv are set as follows: this.comboBoxAceUOM.Border3DStyle = System.Windows.Forms.Border3DStyle.Flat; this.comboBoxAceUOM.DropDownStyle = System.Windows.Forms.ComboBoxStyle.DropDownList; this.comboBoxAceUOM.FlatBorderColor = System.Drawing.Color.DarkGray; this.comboBoxAceUOM.FlatStyle = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.ComboFlatStyle.Flat; The style of the combo is set to default. The appearance of the control is exactly like what I need for my application, but there is an issue. Whenever the mouse is moved over this control, the border of combo is highlighted. But the other controls in my application do not behave the same way. So what i want is that whenever mouse is moved over the combo the border should not be highlighted, it should remain the same way as it is when the mouse is not moved over the combo. Please suggest a solution. Regards Sapna

1 Reply

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team October 24, 2005 04:34 AM UTC

Hi Sapna, Could you please let me know which version you are using? I tried to create a sample according to your requirements. But I am afraid, I am unable to reproduce the problem. Could you please modify this sample to reproduce the problem and send it back to us? Thanks for your patience. Best Regards, Anu.

ComboAdv_General.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon