We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Right-click on legend

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

35589 Oct 4,2005 05:32 PM UTC Oct 19,2005 04:59 AM UTC Windows Forms 4
Tags: Chart
Lan Mo
Asked On October 4, 2005 05:32 PM UTC

Hi, I noticed the default behaviors of Right-click on the symbol of legend, it shows/hides the series. I want to change it to left-click because I have right-click popup menu attached to the control. How can I do it? Thanks,

Geetha M [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 8, 2005 06:17 AM UTC

Hi Lan, Sorry for the delayed response. I have made a feature request regarding this and will inform you as soon as possible. Regards, Geetha.

Geetha M [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 13, 2005 11:11 AM UTC

Hi Lan, Please refer the attached sample which displays the chart context menu when the mouse is left clicked. This is done by overriding the base class. Please let me know if this helps. Thanks for your patience and cooperation. Regards, Geetha

F35589.zip

Lan Mo
Replied On October 18, 2005 01:18 PM UTC

Hello, My version is 3.3.0.0. I can''t open your form in design mode and got compile-errors. Lan

Geetha M [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 19, 2005 04:59 AM UTC

Hi Lan, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please refer the sample attached below. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your patience and cooperation. Regards, Geetha

F355890.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;