We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Vertical Page breaks not working

The output I''m producing is rather wide and when printed it need to be broken in specific places so that the paper output is understandable. What I need to do is to specify explicit vertical (between columns) breaks and let Excel compute the necessary font scaling to accomplish this. My first issue is that I cannot add more than 1 VPageBreak to the collection. The collection iWorksheet.VPageBreaks starts out with .Count = 0. I am adding 7 vertical breaks. >>>> Only 1 ever shows up. The .Count never goes above 1 <<<<. This is bourne out by the results I see in the worksheet (lots of automatic breaks (dotted lines) and one manual break (solid line) in the page break preview mode). The second issue is that I don''t want the automatic page breaks. The whole purpose of specifying the manual page breaks is to have total control over the vertical breaks. This is possible in Excel but I see no way to do it in ExcelRw.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 5, 2005 08:37 AM UTC

Hi Michael, I was able to see the issue and have filed a bug report with the Development team. Defect #833 - Cannot Add Vertical Page Breaks in the Collection and problem with Automatic Page breaks Best Regards, Seetha >The output I''m producing is rather wide and when printed it need to be broken in specific places so that the paper output is understandable. > >What I need to do is to specify explicit vertical (between columns) breaks and let Excel compute the necessary font scaling to accomplish this. > >My first issue is that I cannot add more than 1 VPageBreak to the collection. The collection iWorksheet.VPageBreaks starts out with .Count = 0. I am adding 7 vertical breaks. >>>> Only 1 ever shows up. The .Count never goes above 1 <<<<. This is bourne out by the results I see in the worksheet (lots of automatic breaks (dotted lines) and one manual break (solid line) in the page break preview mode). > >The second issue is that I don''t want the automatic page breaks. The whole purpose of specifying the manual page breaks is to have total control over the vertical breaks. This is possible in Excel but I see no way to do it in ExcelRw. > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon