We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DockingManager

Hi, I have problem with DockingManager. It works OK for me with 8 controls on it. When I''ve added the 9-nth it throws exception "The DockingManager designer has failed to load the dockstate. Please restart Visual Studio.NET and reload the project". After restarting I''ve got the same message. Any ideas? Thanks

3 Replies

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team September 28, 2005 01:17 PM UTC

Hi Dima, I am afraid, I was not able to reproduce your problem. Could you please send me a sample which reproduces the issue? This will help us to investigate accurately. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Vijay.

DI Dima October 2, 2005 07:58 AM UTC

Hi, Vijayanand. Unfortunatly I can not to send my code. It will simplier if you''ll check when you throw this exception from your code ( source code of DockingManager ), thanks. >Hi Dima, > >I am afraid, I was not able to reproduce your problem. Could you please send me a sample which reproduces the issue? This will help us to investigate accurately. > >Thanks for your patience. > >Regards, >Vijay.

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team October 3, 2005 03:32 PM UTC

Hi Dima, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I was not able to reproduce your problem again. Could you please modify this attached sample to reproduce the issue and send it over to me? Thanks for your patience and cooperation. Regards, Vijay sample

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon