We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

DockingManager

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

35273 Sep 27,2005 10:33 AM Oct 3,2005 11:32 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Tools
Dima
Asked On September 27, 2005 10:33 AM

Hi, I have problem with DockingManager. It works OK for me with 8 controls on it. When I''ve added the 9-nth it throws exception "The DockingManager designer has failed to load the dockstate. Please restart Visual Studio.NET and reload the project". After restarting I''ve got the same message. Any ideas? Thanks

Vijayanand S [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 28, 2005 09:17 AM

Hi Dima, I am afraid, I was not able to reproduce your problem. Could you please send me a sample which reproduces the issue? This will help us to investigate accurately. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Vijay.

Dima
Replied On October 2, 2005 03:58 AM

Hi, Vijayanand. Unfortunatly I can not to send my code. It will simplier if you''ll check when you throw this exception from your code ( source code of DockingManager ), thanks. >Hi Dima, > >I am afraid, I was not able to reproduce your problem. Could you please send me a sample which reproduces the issue? This will help us to investigate accurately. > >Thanks for your patience. > >Regards, >Vijay.

Vijayanand S [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 3, 2005 11:32 AM

Hi Dima, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I was not able to reproduce your problem again. Could you please modify this attached sample to reproduce the issue and send it over to me? Thanks for your patience and cooperation. Regards, Vijay sample

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;