We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Docking problem with 3.3.0.0

Hi, I just upgraded to version 3.3.0.0 of Syncfusion, and I noticed a difference from version 3.2.1.0 that is a real problem for us. I have a tool with a docking manager and frame bar manager acting as a main menu. If a docked window is floating, and I click on one of the menu items in the main menu, the focus shifts away from the floating window back to the main menu. This did not happen in 3.2.1.0. Is there any way I can get the old behavior back? Thanks, - Jon

2 Replies

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team September 26, 2005 11:25 AM UTC

Hi Jon, I was able to reproduce the issue. I have logged a bug report regarding this issue : Floating window loses focus when we click on the Main menu item and you could track the bug report status through this above link. Currently we have not workaround for this issue. If any update or workaround will be made by us regarding this issue, we will inform you. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention and thank you for your patience. Regards, Vijay

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team January 18, 2006 06:05 AM UTC

Hi Jon, The issue #797 has been fixed and it is available in our Essential Studio v4.1 beta. You could download it from the following link http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=39736 . Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank for your patience. Regards, Vijay

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon