We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Don''t correctly work Clear() method

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

34799 Sep 16,2005 07:01 AM UTC Sep 20,2005 12:40 PM UTC WinForms 3
Tags: XlsIO
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On September 16, 2005 07:01 AM UTC

Hi! I tried to Clear the Range Value wihout cleaning the Range Formatting, but Clear method delete also a formatting of Range. Method Clear(false) also don''t work. Thanks a lot. Tupac

Replied On September 19, 2005 06:56 AM UTC

Hi Tupac, It works fine for me. I put together a sample. Please take a look at this sample and again if you see the same problem please specify the formattings which you used in those ranges. Range Formatting_2831.zip Best Regards, Seetha >Hi! I tried to Clear the Range Value wihout cleaning the Range Formatting, but Clear method delete also a formatting of Range. Method Clear(false) also don''t work. Thanks a lot. Tupac >

Replied On September 20, 2005 04:47 AM UTC

Hi Seetha, your example works fine. Please look to my attachment, it dosn''t correctly work. Thanks a lot! ExcelRWProblems_2733.zip

Replied On September 20, 2005 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Tupac, I was able to see the issue and have filed a bug report with the development team. Defect #779 - Clear method delete also the Formatting of Range Thanks, Seetha >Hi Seetha, your example works fine. Please look to my attachment, it dosn''t correctly work. Thanks a lot! > >ExcelRWProblems_2733.zip > >

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;