We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Don''t correctly work Clear() method

Hi! I tried to Clear the Range Value wihout cleaning the Range Formatting, but Clear method delete also a formatting of Range. Method Clear(false) also don''t work. Thanks a lot. Tupac

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 19, 2005 06:56 AM UTC

Hi Tupac, It works fine for me. I put together a sample. Please take a look at this sample and again if you see the same problem please specify the formattings which you used in those ranges. Range Formatting_2831.zip Best Regards, Seetha >Hi! I tried to Clear the Range Value wihout cleaning the Range Formatting, but Clear method delete also a formatting of Range. Method Clear(false) also don''t work. Thanks a lot. Tupac >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 20, 2005 04:47 AM UTC

Hi Seetha, your example works fine. Please look to my attachment, it dosn''t correctly work. Thanks a lot! ExcelRWProblems_2733.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 20, 2005 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Tupac, I was able to see the issue and have filed a bug report with the development team. Defect #779 - Clear method delete also the Formatting of Range Thanks, Seetha >Hi Seetha, your example works fine. Please look to my attachment, it dosn''t correctly work. Thanks a lot! > >ExcelRWProblems_2733.zip > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon