We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

List of Toolbars in displayed in XP Menus?

Is there a way I can show a dynamic list of available toolbars in an XPMenu? It would be nice if I could see under a ParentBar XPMenu item that same 'list' of toolbars that I see when I right-click on one of those toolbars. Along with the built in functionality of showing a check mark if those toolbars are currently visible and allowing to make them visible if they are not. Of course a toolbar that is a MainMenu would not show up in this list. Ideally what I am envisioning is a new descendent of a BarItem call ToolbarListBarItem or something like that. I noticed with your CommandBar demo, that all of the toolbar 'visibility' and menu list functionality is actually controlled by unique code in terms of showing what toolbars there are and whether they are checked. I guess I am being lazy and don't want to have to duplicate this logic. Is this possible in XPMenus? Thanks, -David

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 7, 2002 03:58 PM UTC

David, That's a good feature. A ToolbarListBarItem could be something that applications could show in their View menu (kind of like VS.Net's View/Toolbars menu item). We will make this a feature request and try to get it out asap. Regards -Praveen Ramesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon