We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Wizard - transparent bitmap on WizardPage?

Any suggestions on best way to do this? If I put a picturebox on top of a WizardPage and grab it and make part of it transparent, then the forms BackColor shows through and not the gradient. I know I can accomplish what I want with a lot of work (for example, make a custom control that paints same gradient and then paint bitmap on top, stretch that from top to bottom over part of wizard page), but I''m wondering if there isn''t an easier way? Jim

2 Replies

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team September 14, 2005 05:04 AM UTC

Hi Jim, I have tested this issue. The pictureBox shows the gradient background when the control''s backcolor is set to transparent. Please refer to the sample attached below. In that sample, I have added a new pictureBox along with the already existing pictureBox in the Wizard Header. I have set BackColor of both the pictureBoxes to transparent. Let me know if I have missed something. Thanks, Mano Forum_WizardControl_3633.zip

JI Jim September 20, 2005 08:19 PM UTC

Mano, thanks very much! I overlooked the BackColor property of the picture box and just assumed that if the bitmap had a transparent background it should work. Jim

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon