We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Error with ColWidthEntries (Version 3.3)

I''m receiving the following error in the designer (VS2003, .NET 1.1): "Code generation for property ''ColWidthEntries'' failed. Error was: ''Specified cast is not valid.''" This happens just after I toggle interactive mode and have set the columns manually. When running the code, the columns is unchanged, i.e. having default width. I''m also receiving the same error message regarding the RangeStyles: "Code generation for property ''RangeStyles'' failed. Error was: ''Specified cast is not valid.''"

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 13, 2005 02:03 PM UTC

Hi Geir, Are you updating your applicatipon from any older versions? If yes, then please try using this utility to convert the resex files. You can access the conversion tool by the following. Start->ProgramFiles->Syncfusion->EssentialStudio 3.3.0.0->Utilities->Migration-> "Now choose the version". Here is a KB showing how to run the tool. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/article.aspx?id=10370 You can manually open the .resx file (in the VS.NET editor) and check you have only current 3.3 version. If this doesnot solves the issue,please send us a small sample with the issue. Also please let us know the VS.NET version. Best Regards Mouli.

GA Geir Aamodt September 13, 2005 02:31 PM UTC

Thanks for replying. I''m using VS2003 (.Net FW 1.1). I thought the Convert Tool was used for converting pre 3.x version of syncfusion? I have upgraded from version 3.2.1.0. Best regards, Geir

GA Geir Aamodt September 19, 2005 10:11 AM UTC

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Best regards, Geir

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon