We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Painting problems/BarManager in 3.3

Hi, The BarManager in 3.3 is buggy, check the XPMenusMDI sample. 1. Close first the TextEditorForm1 2. Close the ImageEditorForm1 3. The menu and toolbar is not correctly painted. Please send us a workaround for this bug, we need immediately a soltution. Thanks, Thomas

7 Replies

PW Paul Wardle September 9, 2005 06:34 PM UTC

See defect 698. I too have this problem in V3.3 and I am very confused and worried about the status of this defect.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 9, 2005 06:52 PM UTC

I''m just checking the code that is provided, it''s still the same behaviour. I haven''t got any help so I found a solution myself. I''m calling the Refresh() method on the mainform in the Closed event of the mdi child, that would solve the problem. We had to rollback our code today, 3.3 has to many bugs. I found a strange behaviour with the context menu, it''s not reproducable right now in a sample. We''re switching back to 3.2.1.0 and we''ll see what we do. Maybe freezing the state, living with the 3.2.1.0 version and looking forward what we can do for the future. Regards, Thomas

PW Paul Wardle September 10, 2005 09:57 AM UTC

I was going to migrate our code to V3.3 so thanks for the warning :) According to the status of the defects I am tracking, some of them are being worked on, some are complete but not yet released - (615,633,628,688,666,663,671). So, Syncfusion - (anyone out there?), when are we likely to get a fixed build of V3.3 that solves our problems?

PW Paul Wardle September 14, 2005 05:24 PM UTC

I am astounded by the lack of response by Syncfusion. What is happening with the problems with V3.3? Does anyone care?!!?!?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 15, 2005 02:07 PM UTC

Hi Paul, We regret for the delay in responding. I will check on the status of these issues and update this thread again. Thanks, Davis

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 15, 2005 06:47 PM UTC

Thank you for the response its very much appreciated. I made the decision to use Syncfusion, at a great financial cost, and I am now under great pressure from our management team to ensure that its use is a success. Our products now depend on it.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 21, 2005 11:18 AM UTC

Any information about the status yet?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon