We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SF Menus

G''day, I just installed version 3.3 of SF. When I first opened our app, our toolbars were not visible - even thought the menu item to display them was checked. In order to display them we have to uncheck and then recheck the menu item. Also when I closed the app with the toolbars visible, I got the following exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.CommandBar.RecalcIfNeeded() at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.CommandBar.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.CommandBarExt.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer, Boolean disposeEventArgs) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m) ... and so forth. I assume this is a SF problem, as I dont think any code was changed here to have caused this. Thanks.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 9, 2005 05:32 AM UTC

Hi Terence, I have tested for this issue with v3.3 and was not able to see the problem.I have attached the sample used for testing.Kindly modify the sample to show the problem and send it back to us so that we could investigate it here.We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Ebenezer.P Menus_489.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon