We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Online documentation

Search always gives me no results, no matter what I search for. Also, it would be nice if I could resize the left pane. Jim

3 Replies

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team September 6, 2005 11:49 PM UTC

Hi Jim, Thanks for your feedback. The search implementation is not complete. We are still working on it. It should be ready in a few days. Thank you for using Syncfusion products. Best regards, Daniel >Search always gives me no results, no matter what I search for. > >Also, it would be nice if I could resize the left pane. > >Jim

DB Donald Byrd November 2, 2005 10:42 PM UTC

What''s the status on the documentation? I see all the nice tutorials and such, but what I''m looking for is MSDN type documentation? Can you point me in a direction?

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team November 10, 2005 02:05 AM UTC

Hi Don, The eval and the full product come with MSDN style documentation. The documentation on the web (http://www.syncfusion.com/library) lacks full text search. We will put this in place right after version 4.0 ships. Best regards, Daniel > >What''s the status on the documentation? I see all the nice tutorials and such, but what I''m looking for is MSDN type documentation? Can you point me in a direction?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon