We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Docking manager

I am using docking manager in my application to dock the MDI forms. Is it possible to make only one of the form as Modal dialog (after assigning the form to the docking manager). Kindly let me know is this possible?

3 Replies

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team September 5, 2005 01:01 PM UTC

Hi Suresh, Could you please provide more information about your requirements? So that I will consult with the development team and then give exact solution for this issue. We appreciate for your interest in Syncfusion products. Thanks Vijay

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 5, 2005 02:14 PM UTC

I have an MDI application, that docks the forms using docking manager. My requirement is that, I want a particular form to remove from the docking manager during runtime (say from an option in context menu) and show it as a Modal Dialog. And again I should be able to dock it to the docking manager(say using a context menu option). Kindly let me know if this is possible. Hope I am clear this time.

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team September 8, 2005 09:05 AM UTC

Hi Suresh, Please refer to this forum response: Docking form Thanks Vijay

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon