We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

no able to login to directtrac

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

34061 Sep 1,2005 09:25 AM UTC Sep 1,2005 08:09 PM UTC General Discussion 1
Tags: General Discussion
Sachin
Asked On September 1, 2005 09:25 AM UTC

hi i was sent a username and password for directtrac .. i am not able to login neither does it send password on my email did Direct trac ever work i had also sent a mail to someone named steve regarding some issues but haven''t recieved any reply , its been 2 weeks

Daniel Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 1, 2005 08:09 PM UTC

Hi Sachin, Direct-Trac is indeed up and running. I did a quick status check. There have been no other reports of problems today. Please send me your login information by email and I will have this looked into. Also, send me details of your query (a copy of your earlier email would work). I will ensure that someone gets back to you right away. Sorry for the inconvenience. Best regards, Daniel danielj_remov_e_all_this@syncfusion_remove.com >hi >i was sent a username and password for directtrac .. i am not able to login neither does it send password on my email >did Direct trac ever work > >i had also sent a mail to someone named steve regarding some issues but haven''t recieved any reply , its been 2 weeks

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;