We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Mainframe Bar Manager

ver 2.0.5.1 I am using MainFrameBarManager and BarItems for Menu and Toolbar setup, this menu item change will synchronize with toolbar icons. For tool bar icons i am using ImageList control. The problem is when i am trying to add some images in imagelist or any change in design, am getting the following error 1. ''BarTypeConverter'' is unable to convert ''Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.Bar'' to ''System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.InstanceDescriptor''. 2. ''BarManagerConverter'' is unable to convert ''Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.MainFrameBarManager'' to ''System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.InstanceDescriptor''.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 29, 2005 07:45 AM UTC

You should post this in the tools forum.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 29, 2005 08:36 AM UTC

Clay, Thanks for your reply. I have seen a message in tools forum regarding this issue. Here is the link. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=32257

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon