We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

ChartControl and VS 2005 Beta 2

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

33843 Aug 26,2005 09:07 PM UTC Aug 30,2005 12:17 PM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: Chart
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On August 26, 2005 09:07 PM UTC

Hello, I am using Syncfusion Studio v. 3.3.0.0 RC1, and I was wondering if there are still issues with VS 2005 B2. When I create a simple C# app and I add a chartcontrol, close the designer form, compile, open the designer form again, my VS crashes with no error message. Thanks, Kevin

Replied On August 30, 2005 04:11 AM UTC

Hi Kevin, We regret for the inconvenience caused. This is a known issue with Essential Chart in the VS.NET 2005 designer. The workaround for this is to open the code file as text and delete the ChartControl settings that have been generated in code (except for the Size and Name properties). We are working on fixing this problem and will surely fix it before the final version of VS.NET 2005 is released. Thanks, Davis

Replied On August 30, 2005 12:17 PM UTC

Great, thanks for the workaround.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;