We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

popMenu on GGC disappears

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

33453 Aug 19,2005 04:07 PM Aug 22,2005 11:17 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Lan
Asked On August 19, 2005 04:07 PM

Hello, I have a form with GGC, the GGC has a popupMenu to open the same form in Modal. the new form displays but the popupMenu disappears. Here is the sample zip file. Click button "Opem Another Modal Form", the new form''s GGC popupMenu displays OK; but right-click GGC and click it''s popupMenu "Opem Another Modal Form", the new form''s GGC popupMenu does not display. Any Idea? GGC_HeaderText_626.zip

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 19, 2005 09:07 PM

I can see this problem in 3.2.1.0. But I cannot see it using the 3.3 RC. There were issues with XPMenus fix in the 3.3. I think the fixes must have handled the problem you are seeing.

Lan
Replied On August 22, 2005 10:58 AM

Do you know when the ver 3.3 will be released?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 22, 2005 11:17 AM

It is in the works and should be available real soon. But until the button is pushed, I will not know when it was released. You can get a RC if you like through a Direct Trac incident.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;