We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TreeView Image

Hello All, I am using a TreeViewAdv and want to have images for each node. I tried LeftImageList & StateImageList. It comes fine for the child nodes but for root node no image is displayed. Thanks

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 13, 2005 12:38 AM UTC

Hi Vinay, Please take a look at the TreeViewAdvDemo sample in the directory - ...\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\3.2.1.0\Windows\Tools.Windows\Samples\Tree Package\TreeViewAdvDemo. This sample contains a TreeViewAdv control with all its imagelists - RightImageList,LeftImageList and StateImageList set for the root node (first parent node). The procedure to add images for the root node is same as the one for child node. Let me know if this helps. If not, send me a test sample that shows this problem and we will suggest you an appropriate solution. We appreciate your cooperation, and thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

VI Vinay August 13, 2005 08:23 AM UTC

Hi Guru, In my application I have 2 images in my Image list, For Tree view I have assigned RightImageList,StateImageList and LeftImageList with the ImageList(Containing 2 images). Here The prob is when I expand any node I am not able to see the Image. While the treenode is not expanded I can see the image. Thanks Vinay >Hi Vinay, > >Please take a look at the TreeViewAdvDemo sample in the directory - ...\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\3.2.1.0\Windows\Tools.Windows\Samples\Tree Package\TreeViewAdvDemo. This sample contains a TreeViewAdv control with all its imagelists - RightImageList,LeftImageList and StateImageList set for the root node (first parent node). The procedure to add images for the root node is same as the one for child node. Let me know if this helps. If not, send me a test sample that shows this problem and we will suggest you an appropriate solution. We appreciate your cooperation, and thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. > >Regards, >Guru Patwal >Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 13, 2005 04:17 PM UTC

Hi Vinay, Thanks for the update. Please refer to the test sample attached which contains a TreeViewAdv whose nodes have both left and right images, and let me know if this helps. If possible, could you please modify this sample to show the problem and send it back to us so that we could further investigate this issue here ? We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

SH Stephan Hofmann November 12, 2005 03:39 PM UTC

Hello, I have the same problem not getting displayed any image (correctly set image index and image list). Please give a short answer about the properties: is there any property to be set that text and image should be dispplayed and not only text of nodes? Giving numbers (index) to image lists seems not being sufficiently. Yours >Hi Vinay, > >Thanks for the update. Please refer to the test sample attached which contains a TreeViewAdv whose nodes have both left and right images, and let me know if this helps. If possible, could you please modify this sample to show the problem and send it back to us so that we could further investigate this issue here ? We appreciate your cooperation. > >Regards, >Guru Patwal >Syncfusion, Inc.

DT Deepa TS Syncfusion Team November 14, 2005 06:18 AM UTC

Hi Stephan, The correctly set Image list and Image index is enough to display the text and the image of the node. Property: 1.First set the imageList1 to the LeftImageList(Indicates the imagelist that holds images to be drawn on left of the node). 2.Then set the imageList2 to the RightImageList(Indicates the imagelist that holds images to be drawn on right of the node). 3.And then set the required Image index to the node in the NodeCollections Editor. Please take a look at this sample, treeview_images which contains a TreeViewAdv whose nodes have both left and right images along with text,and let me know if this meets your requirements. Best regards, Deepa.T.S

DT Deepa TS Syncfusion Team November 14, 2005 06:49 AM UTC

Hi Stephan, Could you please provide us the information regarding the Version of Essential Tools being used. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Deepa.T.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon