We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

EditControl 3.2.1 and context menu

How to get the standard context menu ? I tried the "Context menu demo", but I cannot get any context menu at run-time. Thank you for support.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 10, 2005 12:36 PM UTC

Hi Michael, The built-in ContextMenu in the EditControl in v3.2.1.0 had some issues with it and hence had to be disabled at the last minute. However, this feature has been reworked since then and it works fine now. Please open a Direct-Trac incident in this regard, and I will update you with the dowload instructions for our latest internal build containing this feature. If you wish to use v3.2.1.0 itself, then please use an external ContextMenu for this purpose. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding on this issue. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

MC Michael Cruanes August 10, 2005 03:08 PM UTC

Hi Guru, I suppose this issue will be solved in v3.3. I will wait until final release. Regards, Michael

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 10, 2005 06:19 PM UTC

Hi Michael, Yes, this issue will be resolved in v3.3. We appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon