We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Refreshing databindings to databoundgrid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

32905 Aug 9,2005 11:22 PM UTC Aug 9,2005 11:41 PM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Damien Sawyer
Asked On August 9, 2005 11:22 PM UTC

Hi, I''ve recently upgraded from 2.0.5.0 to the latest version. I used to use the following to bind my databound grid and the datasources for gridboundcolumns. 1/ Setup bindings in designer 2/ Fill dataset in code. The grid would now display. It appears under the new version, after step 2 above, another step is needed. I need to re-set the datasource of the grid (and child grid bound columns) to get them to ''rebind''/''refresh''. Can someone please tell me how I force the grid to rebind/refresh in on command? Thanks very much for your help. Damien Sawyer

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 9, 2005 11:41 PM UTC

You can try these calls. this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Binder.InitializeColumns(); this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Binder.ResetHierarchyLevels();

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;