We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Can i use htmlUI on Hand held device (using Win CE)

Hello i just want to ask can i use this control with winCE on Hand held device?if not then is there any other option in your knowledge

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 8, 2005 12:17 PM UTC

Hi Khurram, Thank you for your interest in Essential HTMLUI. Essential HTMLUI is not currently supported on the Compact Framework (for it to work on a handheld device running Windows CE). I am not aware of any other option for displaying HTML documents programatically on Windows CE (I searched for a AxWebBrowser version for the pocket PC and could not find any information.) I will try to build the HTMLUI control for the compact framework and get back to you about providing you with a version for the Compact framework. Thank you for your patience. Regards, Davis

MM Mark McClure May 3, 2006 04:49 PM UTC

Hello, I ran across this post in search of an HTML rendering control for Windows CE in the Compact Framework. Do you have anything available yet? We are very interested.

NR Nandakumar R Syncfusion Team May 4, 2006 03:12 PM UTC

Hi Mark, Thank you for your interest in Essential HTMLUI. The support for using the HTMLUI control in the Compact Framework has not been included yet. I have notified our developers regarding your requirement and will get back to you as soon as I hear back from them. Thank you for your patience. Regards, Nanda.

CS Christian Schwarz June 7, 2012 08:49 AM UTC

Are there any news regarding .NET Compact Framework support?

AA Arun A Syncfusion Team June 11, 2012 12:35 PM UTC

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the update.

We are not yet implement this feature. We will implement this feature in our forthcoming new version releases or service pack releases. We usually have a timeframe of at least three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors like product design, code compatibility and complexity. We will get back to you once the feature is implemented.

Regards,
Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon