We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to get data from grid?

hi, I want to write excel using gridGroupingControl''s current info(grouping+sort) and simple style(only border style),can u share me simple demo for it?i have waiting for http://www.syncfusion.com/support/features/grid/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=253 three weeks, My version is 2.0.5.1, Thanks!

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 25, 2005 02:51 PM UTC

?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 29, 2005 04:09 PM UTC

Cradle, we are still working on that sample. But we have a alpha version that lets you export groups into a Excel worksheet. Compile the attached preliminary sample code and select the "Export all to Excel" menu item under the File menu to see it. GroupCustomersWithExportToExcel.zip Stefan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 29, 2005 04:23 PM UTC

The sample was created for 3.2.1.0. It will not work with 2.5.x version. The ExcelRW product for that version didn''t have support for exporting groups. Stefan >Cradle, > >we are still working on that sample. But we have a alpha version that lets you export groups into a Excel worksheet. > >Compile the attached preliminary sample code and select the "Export all to Excel" menu item under the File menu to see it. > >GroupCustomersWithExportToExcel.zip > >Stefan >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon