We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DockingClientPanel minimum size

Hi, Is there a way to set a minimum size for the DockingClientPanel ? I can set a minimum size to each docking control in the DockingClientPanel and it works when i resize them inside the DockingClientPanel, but the other docking controls (outside the DockingClientPanel) can be resized so that they take over all area of the form and the docking controls inside the DockingClientPanel are not seen at all. thank you, Limor

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 19, 2005 01:28 PM UTC

Hi Limor, Currently this is not possible so I have created a feature request with the development team. You can track the live status of this issue here http://www.syncfusion.com/support/features/tools/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=287 Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Stephen. >Hi, > >Is there a way to set a minimum size for the DockingClientPanel ? > >I can set a minimum size to each docking control in the DockingClientPanel and it works when i resize them inside the DockingClientPanel, but the other docking controls (outside the DockingClientPanel) can be resized so that they take over all area of the form and the docking controls inside the DockingClientPanel are not seen at all. > >thank you, >Limor

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon