We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

When Pivot table feature will be available in Syncfusion ExcelRW component?

Hi Stephen, I have an urgent requirement of preserving Pivot tables on the sheet. I am using version 3.2 of Syncfusion tool for Export to excel functionality. If you could please let me know when this fetaure will be available in next release, it will be very very helpful for me. Thanks, Nirav

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 13, 2005 08:46 PM UTC

Hi Nirav, The implementation to preserve Pivot tables in template files is almost complete and should be available in a patch release within 2 weeks time. Thanks, Stephen. >Hi Stephen, > >I have an urgent requirement of preserving Pivot tables on the sheet. I am using version 3.2 of Syncfusion tool for Export to excel functionality. > If you could please let me know when this fetaure will be available in next release, it will be very very helpful for me. > >Thanks, >Nirav

ND nirav desai July 14, 2005 11:23 AM UTC

Hi Stephen, Thanks so much for your quick reply. Can you please send me the patch for evaluation of Pivot to excel feature for testing purpose. Thanks, Nirav >Hi Nirav, > >The implementation to preserve Pivot tables in template files is almost complete and should be available in a patch release within 2 weeks time. > >Thanks, > >Stephen. > > >>Hi Stephen, >> >>I have an urgent requirement of preserving Pivot tables on the sheet. I am using version 3.2 of Syncfusion tool for Export to excel functionality. >> If you could please let me know when this fetaure will be available in next release, it will be very very helpful for me. >> >>Thanks, >>Nirav

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon