We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

TreeViewAdv, Click event and Tooltips

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

31697 Jul 12,2005 05:27 PM Jul 13,2005 07:06 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On July 12, 2005 05:27 PM

Hi, I''m running into a problem with the TreeViewAdv beacause the control does not receive the click event when the Tooltip is displaying. That the Tooltip is displaying when not the whole text is visible is a common functionallity that we do not touch for any solutions(disabling). I just have a look in Outlook, the Tooltip is displaying below the mouse pointer what I''m thinking is a good solution. I''m looking forward to reposition the tooltip like in Outlook to get a better handling for the TreeView and also the click event shouldn''t be a problem. Regards, Thomas

Replied On July 12, 2005 05:30 PM

Here is a screenshot, the click does not raise the event on the TreeView. Regards, Thomas

Replied On July 13, 2005 07:06 PM

Hi Thomas, Please refer to Defect #445. This is currently a known issue that we''ve been looking into. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;