We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to uninstall the SyncFusion eval

I did not see an uninstall option from the Start/Programs menu for SyncFusion, so I tried removing it via the control panenl Add/Remove programs option. However, it did not uninstall cleanly and now there is garbage left in my Visual Studio IDE and much of the installation still exists in my Program Files/Syncfusion folder. Does anyone have instructions for a clean uninstall? Thank you, Tim

1 Reply

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team June 26, 2005 11:56 AM UTC

Hi Tim, I am not sure why the uninstall process did not work. Can you send me the following details by email? *Platform *.NET Framework version(s) installed *VS.NET version(s) installed *Were any files changed (did you create sample projects etc under the install folder)? *List of folders that were not deleted. To uninstall manually please do the following. * Delete the installation folder. * Remove any Syncfusion.* assemblies from the GAC. * Reset your VS.NET Toolbox. If you would prefer not to do that delete the Syncfusion Control Tabs. We would appreciate any feedback you had on the evaluation. Best regards, Daniel (danielj_####7788#____spam@syncfusion.com) [remove _####7788#____spam] >I did not see an uninstall option from the Start/Programs menu for SyncFusion, so I tried removing it via the control panenl Add/Remove programs option. However, it did not uninstall cleanly and now there is garbage left in my Visual Studio IDE and much of the installation still exists in my Program Files/Syncfusion folder. Does anyone have instructions for a clean uninstall? > >Thank you, > >Tim

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon