We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

MultiColumn ComboBox Problem

Hi. I wrote a simple program to demo this problem. Here is how to test the program: 1) Start the program, click on the Combobox, DropDown List showed correctly. 2) Click on the one of the radio buttons. It will change combobox’s datatsource dynamically. Then go back to ComboBox, I noticed Column Header for drop dwon list is not displayed correctly. 3) Repeat 1 and 2, it became worse and worse. I’m using 3.2 versions. If this is bug, is there any way we can work around it? Thanks. --Shuyang He mul_833.zip

4 Replies

SH Shuyang June 17, 2005 07:15 PM UTC

Hi, can anyone help me on this? Thanks a lot. --Shuyang He >Hi. > I wrote a simple program to demo this problem. > > Here is how to test the program: >1) Start the program, click on the Combobox, DropDown List showed correctly. >2) Click on the one of the radio buttons. It will change combobox’s datatsource dynamically. Then go back to ComboBox, I noticed Column Header for drop dwon list is not displayed correctly. >3) Repeat 1 and 2, it became worse and worse. > > > I’m using 3.2 versions. If this is bug, is there any way we can work around it? > > Thanks. > >--Shuyang He > > >mul_833.zip > >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 17, 2005 09:11 PM UTC

Hi Shuyang, We''re currently in the process of improving MultiColumnComboBox, so I''ll be able to provide you a response once we''re done with that. I apologize for the delay this may cause. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

SH shuyang June 20, 2005 04:19 PM UTC

Hi, Since We are in Tight schedule right now, Is that possible you can tell me when you can fix the problems? or is there any way to work around it. Thanks a lot. --Shuyang He >Hi. > I wrote a simple program to demo this problem. > > Here is how to test the program: >1) Start the program, click on the Combobox, DropDown List showed correctly. >2) Click on the one of the radio buttons. It will change combobox’s datatsource dynamically. Then go back to ComboBox, I noticed Column Header for drop dwon list is not displayed correctly. >3) Repeat 1 and 2, it became worse and worse. > > > I’m using 3.2 versions. If this is bug, is there any way we can work around it? > > Thanks. > >--Shuyang He > > >mul_833.zip > >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 21, 2005 10:48 PM UTC

Hi Shuyang, I''ve managed to reproduce the issue you describe and have entered it as Defect #446. I would like to apologize again for the delayed response. However, in the future, if you require a rapid response, please consider using our Direct-Trac feature, as we provide a more immediate response to incidents created with it. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon