We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Wierd behavior when adding a child record

I have a master-detail relationship displayed in 2 grids. If I add a new master record, then click on the detail grid and begin adding a new record there, as soon as I try to add a second new child, the detail grid "clears" and I have a new blank line. I can then enter a second child record and again, the grid "clears" and I''m left with 1 blank line. However, if I click on another master record, then select the one I was just working on, all the children appear just find and i can add new records without problem. This is really wearing me out, so I appreciate your kind assitance. Thank you.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 1, 2005 07:58 PM UTC

What version are you using? We have made changes in the 3.2.1.0 release to try to handle this problem.

HS Helmut Scheiss June 1, 2005 09:34 PM UTC

Version 3.0.1.0 I''ll download the latest and try again. Thanks! >What version are you using? We have made changes in the 3.2.1.0 release to try to handle this problem.

HS Helmut Scheiss June 15, 2005 04:15 AM UTC

That fixed the problem. Thanks! >Version 3.0.1.0 I''ll download the latest and try again. Thanks! > > > >>What version are you using? We have made changes in the 3.2.1.0 release to try to handle this problem.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon