We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

pdfdocument from asp page

Hi, I try to generate a pdf document from an asp page but when i create my server object from my asp page i''ve this error message : It is invalid to show a modal dialog or form when the application is not running in UserInteractive mode. Specify the ServiceNotification or DefaultDesktopOnly style to display a notification from a service application. If there''is anybody who can help me Thanks

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 26, 2005 02:28 AM UTC

Hi Xavier, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. This error occurs when we try to display a dialog in a webforms application. Could it be possible that your evaluation has expired and the evaluation expired dialog is causing this problem? Thanks, Stephen. >Hi, > >I try to generate a pdf document from an asp page but when i create my server object from my asp page i''ve this error message : > >It is invalid to show a modal dialog or form when the application is not running in UserInteractive mode. Specify the ServiceNotification or DefaultDesktopOnly style to display a notification from a service application. > >If there''is anybody who can help me >Thanks >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon