We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

One column chart not showing

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

28713 May 9,2005 08:19 AM May 9,2005 05:12 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Chart
Chris Badenhorst
Asked On May 9, 2005 08:19 AM

Hi there. I have a strange issue, when printing a column chart that contains only one point in the series.points (which i add manually btw) the column does not display, but when i add two points it does display. Also something that is related, when printing a column chart with only one point and setting the point value of that one point, it generates an overflow error. Is this a known issue of 3.0.1.0 or am i doing something wrong? Kind regards, Chris Badenhorst

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 9, 2005 05:12 PM

Hi Chris, We regret for the inconvenience caused. This is a know issue with version 3.0.1.0 This issue has been fixed in the latest 3.2.1.0 release. Could you please get the latest version from within Direct-Trac. Thanks, Davis

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;