We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Auto deployement without use a MSI installer

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

27939 Apr 20,2005 10:50 AM Apr 22,2005 04:28 PM General Discussion 2
Tags: General Discussion
Jonathan Urban
Asked On April 20, 2005 10:50 AM

Hi, I would like to found a solution to Trust an Assembly on client side thanks the execution of a script in IE. So,the client will don''t need to trust the assembly. It is possible with the "Caspol" command and a script?

Jonathan Urban
Replied On April 21, 2005 06:55 AM

Another question: Finnaly,I will use the .MSI but how to install this file without administrator privileges ?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 22, 2005 04:28 PM

Hi Jonathan, I don''t think there is a way you can caspol and give full-trust to an application without administrative rights. NT offers a "Run As" which lets you run commands as amdinistrator without being logged into the machine. Would that be an option? Stefan >Another question: >Finnaly,I will use the .MSI but how to install this file without administrator privileges ?

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;