We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

GridGroupingControl doesn''t show Relation at design-time

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

26832 Apr 1,2005 09:11 AM UTC Apr 1,2005 09:54 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On April 1, 2005 09:11 AM UTC

Hi, i have set up a GCC in the designer. I set the Columns and they get displayed just fine. Now i added a relation in the designer. This Relation appears now under the "TableDescriptors" Section of the properties pane. When i set up the columns in this Table nothing changes in the view. I only see the parenttable and nothing of the subtable. I guess i would have to set up a Relationkey to have that subtable displayed in the designer, right ? I tried to do so but the Relationkey gets deleted everytime i leave the design-view. Any help on this ?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 1, 2005 09:54 AM UTC

For now, you will have to re-add that relationkey at runtime. I think this is a something we will have to research, and possibly correct in our source code. I will forward it onto the grid architect for his feedback on this.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;