We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DDCalendar Control not creating License file

I have set the references to copy local and created a dummy web form and placed the control there, then made some changes to it and saved. When I compile and run the web app the license file is still not created. How do I get this file to create or is there a way to create one myself? Thanks - Justin

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 29, 2005 02:43 PM UTC

Hi Justin, Please provide us the following information : 1. Which of our controls are you placing on the web form ? 2. What version of Essential Tools are you using ? 3. Are you using a VC++ project ? Ideally (in C# or VB.Net), the license file gets created automatically when the control is dragged and dropped on the Form in the designer. We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 29, 2005 02:45 PM UTC

Hi Justin, 1. Here, I want to know whether you are using the DateTimePickerAdv or the MonthCalendarAdv controls. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon