We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Disable/Enable auto-hide for particular docked window

I know you can enable/disable the auto-hide for all docked windows through the DockingManager but is there a way to disable the auto-hide feature for just a particular docked window? Thanks. Patrick

5 Replies

PS Prakash S Syncfusion Team February 5, 2003 02:22 PM UTC

Hi Patrick, I am sorry, but the DockingManager does not possess the functionality to selectively enable/disable the autohide or close feature for individual controls. If you would like this feature to be available in a future version of Essential Tools please let me know and I will go ahead and log a request. Prakash Syncfusion

PR Patrick Ransom February 10, 2003 09:25 PM UTC

Prakash, Thank you for your reply. Please indeed log this as a future request as I believe this could benefit us greatly. Thank you. Patrick Ransom > Hi Patrick, > > I am sorry, but the DockingManager does not possess the functionality to selectively enable/disable the autohide or close feature for individual controls. If you would like this feature to be available in a future version of Essential Tools please let me know and I will go ahead and log a request. > > Prakash > Syncfusion >

PS Prakash S Syncfusion Team February 10, 2003 09:44 PM UTC

Patrick, I just heard from one of the other developers that this feature was very recently added to Docking Windows. Starting with the upcoming release of Tools the DockingManager will have the Get/SetAutoHideButtonVisibility(Control, bool) and Get/SetCloseButtonVisibility(Control, bool) methods that will allow you to enable/disable the autohide/close buttons for selective controls. Prakash Syncfusion

PR Patrick Ransom February 12, 2003 11:36 AM UTC

Prakash, Thanks for the information. When you say it will be available in the upcoming release of Tools, what version is that and when can it be downloaded? Thanks. Patrick > Patrick, > > I just heard from one of the other developers that this feature was very recently added to Docking Windows. Starting with the upcoming release of Tools the DockingManager will have the Get/SetAutoHideButtonVisibility(Control, bool) and Get/SetCloseButtonVisibility(Control, bool) methods that will allow you to enable/disable the autohide/close buttons for selective controls. > > Prakash > Syncfusion

PS Prakash S Syncfusion Team February 12, 2003 12:29 PM UTC

Patrick, The updated version will be 1.5.1.6 and we are currently wrapping up testing on it. You can expect to receive the download instructions very shortly. Prakash

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon