We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Add new function to Calc Engine.

Hi, I have problem to add new function for Syncfusion CalcEngine. Can you help me to give complete sample programme and details for How to write new function ? , and add new function to CalcEngine ? and how to make use of this new function. yours faithfully MALLIK

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 22, 2005 10:21 AM UTC

Take a look at the \Syncfusion\Essential Suite\3.0.1.0\Windows\Calculate.Windows\Samples\DataGridCalculator sample. In particular, a new function named Mymin is added to the function library in the SingleDataGridForm.cs or SingleDataGridForm.vb file.

MA mallikarjuna February 23, 2005 02:13 AM UTC

Hi, We have purchaged only Essential Grid components.If I want to use Syncfusion CalcEngine Component do I need to purchage Essential Calculate Components? or any other? Pls let know about this with more details. Bye MALLIK >Take a look at the \Syncfusion\Essential Suite\3.0.1.0\Windows\Calculate.Windows\Samples\DataGridCalculator sample. In particular, a new function named Mymin is added to the function library in the SingleDataGridForm.cs or SingleDataGridForm.vb file. > >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 23, 2005 02:26 AM UTC

Essential Grid does not include Essential Calculate. There is a formula engine associated with Essential Grid, but it is for exclusive use in the GridControl. It is not calculation support that you can add to arbitrary business objects which is what Essential Calculate is. You can contact sales@syncfusion.com to find out exactly what you would need to do to obtain Essential Calculate. It is part of Essential Suite.

MA mallikarjuna February 23, 2005 02:32 AM UTC

Hi, We have purchaged only Essential Grid components.If I want to use Syncfusion CalcEngine Component do I need to purchage Essential Calculate Components? or any other? Pls let know about this with more details. Bye MALLIK

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 23, 2005 03:13 PM UTC

Hello Mallik, I have sent you a separate email outlining your purchasing options. Thank you for your continued interest in Syncfusion. Steve Allen

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 23, 2005 03:20 PM UTC

Essential Calculate is included in Essential Suite Enterprise Edition. However, you can buy Essential Calculate as a stand alone product.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon