We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ComboBoxBarItem.TextBoxValue is not updated correctly

I've got problems with my ComboBoxBarItem placed in the main window's toolbar/command bar. If you insert that there and next to it a button (in our case we display available workspaces in the list, the user can edit in the combo and press the save button besides it to save with a new name, loading is done immediately when the user has seleced an item) the TextBoxValue is not always reflecting the current written text. Seems to be some problem with focusing. If I enter the text, move to another window it's ok but entering text and then immediately press the button the m_x.TextBoxValue might not be correct. Sorry for this 'unclear' description but it's what I've see. Syncfusion 1.5.1.1, Windows XP. BR Stefan

1 Reply

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team January 23, 2003 02:32 PM UTC

Stefan, I can see the problem. We have now fixed this issue internally. Clicking on the Save menu item should now update the TextBoxValue with the latest changes. This fix should be part of our Feb. release. Regards, Praveen Ramesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon