We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Command Bar/Themes Enabled

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

24743 Feb 9,2005 04:46 PM Feb 10,2005 11:50 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Tools
Steve
Asked On February 9, 2005 04:46 PM

When themes is enabled on a commandBarController and a floating commandbar has a panel; the label of the commandbar appears in both the caption and panel. See the attached file and notice that the text is appearing in both the caption of the floating commandbar and in the window area. Thanks, Steve commandBars_7869.zip

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 10, 2005 11:25 AM

Hi Steve, I''ve managed to reproduce this bug and have entered it as QA #875. Thank you for your patience in this matter. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion, Inc.

Steve
Replied On February 10, 2005 11:33 AM

Thanks Gregory. Can I track this issue in the open issues section? (i.e. http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues.aspx?cNode=3) Thanks, Steve >Hi Steve, > > I''ve managed to reproduce this bug and have entered it as QA #875. Thank you for your patience in this matter. > >Regards, >Gregory Austin >Syncfusion, Inc.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 10, 2005 11:50 AM

Hi Steve, We''re currently in the process of implementing a new system for tracking Open Issues. Unfortunately, this means that none of our QA Reports are currently being published to the web. We''re hoping to have the system up and running by the end of the month. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;