We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

UseMnemonic support missing in CheckBoxAdv

Hi, Just noticed when I tried to put an "&" in the checkbox text it didn''t underscore the letters, and I don''t see a UseMnemonic option. In contrast, the Windows Forms built-in doesn''t have UseMnemonic either, but it DOES put an underscore in the text for an ''&''. Did I miss another property that controls this or is this a hole in the CheckBoxAdv feature? Thanks, Randy

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 28, 2005 06:33 PM UTC

Hi Randy, I''ve confirmed that CheckBoxAdv does not support mnemonics. This is inconsistent with Windows.Forms.CheckBox, so I have entered this as QA #852, a feature request. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion, Inc.

RM Randy Magruder January 30, 2005 02:32 PM UTC

Thank you for entering that! >Hi Randy, > > I''ve confirmed that CheckBoxAdv does not support mnemonics. This is inconsistent with Windows.Forms.CheckBox, so I have entered this as QA #852, a feature request. > >Regards, >Gregory Austin >Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon