We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Unable to deploy any sample

I am not able to deploy any sample supplied with the 3.0.1.0 trial version. I created a .licx file and recompiled the DropdownGrid c# sample. Then I copied the executable and the Syncfusion DLLs to another computer. Unfortunately when starting the application I get an exception: "Application has generated an exception that could not be handled. ... " On a computer where the Syncfusion product is installed - no problem. What am I missing?

4 Replies

MR Markus Rakowski January 7, 2005 05:38 AM UTC

Below the content of my licenses.licx file. Is it OK, that the following DLLs are not included in this file? Syncfusion.Shared. Windows Syncfusion.Grid.Base Syncfusion.Tools.Base -licenses.licx----------------- Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.ColorPickerButton, Syncfusion.Shared.Base, Version=3.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89 Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControl, Syncfusion.Grid.Windows, Version=3.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89 Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.ButtonEdit, Syncfusion.Tools.Windows, Version=3.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89 ------------------

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 7, 2005 09:58 AM UTC

Hi Markus, Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion. You cannot deploy applications built using the evaluation version of Essential Suite. Regards Arun

MR Markus Rakowski January 7, 2005 10:04 AM UTC

Thank you for your information. I really do not want to deploy *my* application. I want to test whether there are problems when deploying *your* sample. In the past there were problems with deploying, as you ca see reading the messages in the forum. So I give up.

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team January 7, 2005 11:32 AM UTC

Dear Markus, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are looking into ways of allowing deployment testing with the evaluation and will most likely change this behavior with the next release. Thanks for your feedback. Best regards, Daniel >Thank you for your information. >I really do not want to deploy *my* application. I want to test whether there are problems when deploying *your* sample. In the past there were problems with deploying, as you ca see reading the messages in the forum. >So I give up.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon