We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Print Workbook/Worksheet to syncfusion PDF Engine

Dear Syncfusion Support, is there a feature planned which allows to convert a ExcelRW Workbook to a PDF through the Syncfusion PDF-Engine? Thanks in advance Kai Wachter

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 4, 2005 10:29 AM UTC

Hi Kai, Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion ExcelRW. Yes, we will be providing more integration between ExcelRW and PDF but since PDF is a 1.0 product the Essential PDF table class is not complete enough for a reasonable API mapping between the Excel spreadsheet table and PDF Tables. However, we will make this one of our focus for our next release. Please let me know if you have and specific requirements. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >Dear Syncfusion Support, > >is there a feature planned which allows to convert a ExcelRW Workbook to a PDF through the Syncfusion PDF-Engine? > >Thanks in advance >Kai Wachter

KW Kai Wachter June 10, 2005 11:28 PM UTC

Hi Stephen, Will this be part of Release 3.X or will this come with 4.X thanks in advance best regards kai >Hi Kai, > >Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion ExcelRW. > >Yes, we will be providing more integration between ExcelRW and PDF but since PDF is a 1.0 product the Essential PDF table class is not complete enough for a reasonable API mapping between the Excel spreadsheet table and PDF Tables. However, we will make this one of our focus for our next release. > >Please let me know if you have and specific requirements. Thanks. > >Best regards, > >Stephen. > >>Dear Syncfusion Support, >> >>is there a feature planned which allows to convert a ExcelRW Workbook to a PDF through the Syncfusion PDF-Engine? >> >>Thanks in advance >>Kai Wachter

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 13, 2005 10:13 PM UTC

Hi Kai, We can export from Excel and import into PDF through the DataTable export and import methods in both the libraries. However, we will be adding more integration between the two format libaries within the next 4 weeks. Thank you for your patience. Regards, Davis

KW Kai Wachter June 15, 2005 04:08 PM UTC

Hi Davis, But i think this only related to the Cell Contents, does this also include Charts in the Excel? Can you provide me sample for this? please send it to kai.wachter@camelot-idpro.de best regards kai Wachter

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 15, 2005 10:36 PM UTC

Hi Kai, I have sent the sample to you. Thanks, Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon