We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Load Dock State / Save Dock State

Using the docking windows MDIDemo, I have inserted a dockingManager1.LoadDockState(AppStateSerializer) in the load event and a dockingmanager1.SaveDockState in the closing event. The AppStateSesrializer is using the windows registry to store state and creating a key called AAAAAA under the software key in the registry. Run the app once, change some docking settings and save the file and you notice the entry in the registry. (good). Now re-run the app and you get an error - object ref not set, when calling loaddockstate. I have sent the project to support@syncfusion.com due to the inablity to attach files. Please take a look and let me know. Thanks, Steve

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 20, 2004 03:27 PM UTC

Hi Steve, Could you please send the sample to stephenj @ syncfusion.com . Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >Using the docking windows MDIDemo, I have inserted a dockingManager1.LoadDockState(AppStateSerializer) in the load event and a dockingmanager1.SaveDockState in the closing event. > >The AppStateSesrializer is using the windows registry to store state and creating a key called AAAAAA under the software key in the registry. > >Run the app once, change some docking settings and save the file and you notice the entry in the registry. (good). > >Now re-run the app and you get an error - object ref not set, when calling loaddockstate. > >I have sent the project to support@syncfusion.com due to the inablity to attach files. > >Please take a look and let me know. > >Thanks, >Steve

ST Steve December 21, 2004 10:53 AM UTC

Sent email @ 12/21/04 7:53am

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 22, 2004 07:08 AM UTC

Hi Steve, Thanks for sending the sample. I will look into it and update this thread at the earliest. Best regards, Stephen. >Sent email @ 12/21/04 7:53am

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon