We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Essential Suite 3 Final Release

Hi, Your updates page http://www.syncfusion.com/corporate/updates.aspx#3_0_rc announced on the 24th of November that the final release of ES3 would be available in one week, since this time is rapidly approaching 1 month. Could you please provide us with an accurate release date.

10 Replies

ST Stefan Tsalapatis December 17, 2004 08:55 AM UTC

I ask also about the final release. We expect it and we do not want to download a evaluation release, but only the final. Regards

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team December 17, 2004 10:00 AM UTC

Hi Rich / Stefan, We are building the final version today. It will be made available on the web before Monday. Sorry for the delay. Best regards, Daniel

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 19, 2004 03:48 PM UTC

Still no word on the final version? I presume it''s going to be released today, right? I''m really looking forward to it. - Kevin >Hi Rich / Stefan, > >We are building the final version today. It will be made available on the web before Monday. Sorry for the delay. > >Best regards, >Daniel

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 20, 2004 05:13 AM UTC

Hi Daniel I''m a little bit confused about your statements you''re providing in this forum. Please tell me one time that a release is going public on time. Before a month you talk about one week, the pushed back to 16th, now before Monday. It is Monday now and there is no release. In meantime, there are many component vendors on the market and I really hope that your goal is still to be the best in real and not just on the advertisement on your website. Not only the functionallity is an essential value for a customer, the trust to your statements will be more. >Hi Rich / Stefan, > >We are building the final version today. It will be made available on the web before Monday. Sorry for the delay. > >Best regards, >Daniel

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team December 20, 2004 08:30 AM UTC

Hi, We try very hard to meet release dates. However, our first responsibility is to ensure that products we release meet our standards. If we have have an issue that is reported in any product even at the last minute, we have to delay releasing the suite. Every component vendor has to deal with similar issues. Some choose to release the product and pull certain sections based on late beta or early release feedback. While commercially attractive, this is a route that we have decided not to take. We definitely want to get better at this. But sometimes delaying our release by a few days is inevitable. With the current release we are just holding off because of minor details. It won''t be for long. Thanks for your patience. Best regards, Daniel >Hi Daniel > >I''m a little bit confused about your statements you''re providing in this forum. Please tell me one time that a release is going public on time. Before a month you talk about one week, the pushed back to 16th, now before Monday. It is Monday now and there is no release. >In meantime, there are many component vendors on the market and I really hope that your goal is still to be the best in real and not just on the advertisement on your website. Not only the functionallity is an essential value for a customer, the trust to your statements will be more. > >>Hi Rich / Stefan, >> >>We are building the final version today. It will be made available on the web before Monday. Sorry for the delay. >> >>Best regards, >>Daniel

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 20, 2004 11:21 AM UTC

This is a bit harsh, don''t you think! Relax! >Hi Daniel > >I''m a little bit confused about your statements you''re providing in this forum. Please tell me one time that a release is going public on time. Before a month you talk about one week, the pushed back to 16th, now before Monday. It is Monday now and there is no release. >In meantime, there are many component vendors on the market and I really hope that your goal is still to be the best in real and not just on the advertisement on your website. Not only the functionallity is an essential value for a customer, the trust to your statements will be more. > >>Hi Rich / Stefan, >> >>We are building the final version today. It will be made available on the web before Monday. Sorry for the delay. >> >>Best regards, >>Daniel

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 20, 2004 11:22 AM UTC

This is a bit harsh, don''t you think? Relax! >Hi Daniel > >I''m a little bit confused about your statements you''re providing in this forum. Please tell me one time that a release is going public on time. Before a month you talk about one week, the pushed back to 16th, now before Monday. It is Monday now and there is no release. >In meantime, there are many component vendors on the market and I really hope that your goal is still to be the best in real and not just on the advertisement on your website. Not only the functionallity is an essential value for a customer, the trust to your statements will be more. > >>Hi Rich / Stefan, >> >>We are building the final version today. It will be made available on the web before Monday. Sorry for the delay. >> >>Best regards, >>Daniel

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 20, 2004 11:35 AM UTC

It is a bit harsh, but not really wrong either. Syncfusion makes some great product and their support is often the best in the market. That said, they are also the kings of over-promising when it comes to release dates. Every single release has been way overdue. Either they need to change the frequency of release (smaller updates more often) or they need to learn to just not talk about release dates. When they say "before Monday" that means we make changes to our development schedules to fix in moving to a new version. And when it isn''t out it screws us up. It isn''t the end of the world, but it really hurts their credibility. I know I don''t trust a word they say about release dates. >This is a bit harsh, don''t you think! Relax! > >>Hi Daniel >> >>I''m a little bit confused about your statements you''re providing in this forum. Please tell me one time that a release is going public on time. Before a month you talk about one week, the pushed back to 16th, now before Monday. It is Monday now and there is no release. >>In meantime, there are many component vendors on the market and I really hope that your goal is still to be the best in real and not just on the advertisement on your website. Not only the functionallity is an essential value for a customer, the trust to your statements will be more. >> >>>Hi Rich / Stefan, >>> >>>We are building the final version today. It will be made available on the web before Monday. Sorry for the delay. >>> >>>Best regards, >>>Daniel

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 21, 2004 12:45 AM UTC

Daniel, Is there an updated time frame for the release date now that Monday''s past? You mentioned that it "wouldn''t be long", but I was wondering if you had a time frame. Thanks! >It is a bit harsh, but not really wrong either. Syncfusion makes some great product and their support is often the best in the market. > >That said, they are also the kings of over-promising when it comes to release dates. Every single release has been way overdue. Either they need to change the frequency of release (smaller updates more often) or they need to learn to just not talk about release dates. > >When they say "before Monday" that means we make changes to our development schedules to fix in moving to a new version. And when it isn''t out it screws us up. It isn''t the end of the world, but it really hurts their credibility. I know I don''t trust a word they say about release dates. > >>This is a bit harsh, don''t you think! Relax! >> >>>Hi Daniel >>> >>>I''m a little bit confused about your statements you''re providing in this forum. Please tell me one time that a release is going public on time. Before a month you talk about one week, the pushed back to 16th, now before Monday. It is Monday now and there is no release. >>>In meantime, there are many component vendors on the market and I really hope that your goal is still to be the best in real and not just on the advertisement on your website. Not only the functionallity is an essential value for a customer, the trust to your statements will be more. >>> >>>>Hi Rich / Stefan, >>>> >>>>We are building the final version today. It will be made available on the web before Monday. Sorry for the delay. >>>> >>>>Best regards, >>>>Daniel

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team December 21, 2004 05:53 AM UTC

Hi, Its ready! We are uploading the files now. Download instructions will be sent in batches. Everyone should receive an email before evening on Tuesday. Thank you for your patience. Best regards, Daniel >Daniel, > >Is there an updated time frame for the release date now that Monday''s past? You mentioned that it "wouldn''t be long", but I was wondering if you had a time frame. > >Thanks! > >>It is a bit harsh, but not really wrong either. Syncfusion makes some great product and their support is often the best in the market. >> >>That said, they are also the kings of over-promising when it comes to release dates. Every single release has been way overdue. Either they need to change the frequency of release (smaller updates more often) or they need to learn to just not talk about release dates. >> >>When they say "before Monday" that means we make changes to our development schedules to fix in moving to a new version. And when it isn''t out it screws us up. It isn''t the end of the world, but it really hurts their credibility. I know I don''t trust a word they say about release dates. >> >>>This is a bit harsh, don''t you think! Relax! >>> >>>>Hi Daniel >>>> >>>>I''m a little bit confused about your statements you''re providing in this forum. Please tell me one time that a release is going public on time. Before a month you talk about one week, the pushed back to 16th, now before Monday. It is Monday now and there is no release. >>>>In meantime, there are many component vendors on the market and I really hope that your goal is still to be the best in real and not just on the advertisement on your website. Not only the functionallity is an essential value for a customer, the trust to your statements will be more. >>>> >>>>>Hi Rich / Stefan, >>>>> >>>>>We are building the final version today. It will be made available on the web before Monday. Sorry for the delay. >>>>> >>>>>Best regards, >>>>>Daniel

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon