We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

newpost.aspx doesn''t render properly in Firefox

Just an FYI. The form that I''m typing into right now, newpost.aspx doesn''t render properly in Mozilla Firefox. The controls are very small making it very difficult to see what you''re typing, particularly in the "Message:" section. I''ve been told that rendering issues in Firefox are, more often than not, the result of HTML mistakes that don''t show up in IE. That could just be Mozilla propaganda, though. But with the number of people using Mozilla on the rise, it may be worth looking into at some point. Pete

1 Reply

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team November 17, 2004 07:40 PM UTC

Hi Pete, Thanks for reporting this. We can see this with Firefox and will correct it very soon. Thanks again. Best regards, Daniel >Just an FYI. The form that I''m typing into right now, newpost.aspx doesn''t render properly in Mozilla Firefox. The controls are very small making it very difficult to see what you''re typing, particularly in the "Message:" section. > >I''ve been told that rendering issues in Firefox are, more often than not, the result of HTML mistakes that don''t show up in IE. That could just be Mozilla propaganda, though. > >But with the number of people using Mozilla on the rise, it may be worth looking into at some point. > >Pete

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon