We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

A valid license cannot be granted for the type Syncfusion.ExcelRW.ExcelRWConfig

I create setup application VS 2003 when install and trying run occurred error An unhandled exception of type ''System.ComponentModel.LicenseException'' occurred in system.dll Additional information: A valid license cannot be granted for the type Syncfusion.ExcelRW.ExcelRWConfig. Contact the manufacturer of the component for more information. I useing Essential Suite 2.0.5.1

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 22, 2004 11:00 AM UTC

Hi, Could you please upgrade to version 2.1 since many licensing related fixes and many enhancements to the product have been made after version 2.0.5.1. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >I create setup application VS 2003 >when install and trying run occurred >error >An unhandled exception of type ''System.ComponentModel.LicenseException'' occurred in system.dll > >Additional information: A valid license cannot be granted for the type Syncfusion.ExcelRW.ExcelRWConfig. Contact the manufacturer of the component for more information. >I useing Essential Suite 2.0.5.1 >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon