We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Essential Grid Class Reference Guide

My trial did not install cleanly apparently. The class reference help just does not seem to work. Whenever I click on the "Class Reference" icon in the SyncFusion program group, an empty Microsoft Document Explorer is launched. The user guide, which also uses the Microsoft Document Explorer, works fine. How can I get the class reference? I do not want to uninstall/reinstall if it is going to wipe out my trial key. p.s. - there also appears to be no help regarding the grid integrated into the Visual Studio environment ( I believe I read that there was supposed to be integrated help )

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 20, 2004 02:15 PM UTC

Did you download the Suite evaluation? That should contain the class reference. If you downloaded only the grid evaluation, then you did not get the class reference. If you have the suite eval, when youtry to access our help from within visual studio, make sure you set the Filter by: to (no filter). Otherwise, you will filter our our help. If that does not solve the problem,check this folder Syncfusion\Essential Suite Evaluation\2.1.0.9\Help That should have all the associated help files in it, about 30-40 files in it. One of the files is RegNameSpace.bat. If you run this batch file, it will try to re-register the help again. Make sure you have VisStu closed when you run it.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon