We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Keyboard customization?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

20397 Oct 15,2004 01:30 PM May 15,2007 10:44 PM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Tools
John Schroedl
Asked On October 15, 2004 01:30 PM

[ I searched the open issues and forums to no avail.] Is there any support in the Essential Tools or Suite for customized key bindings? e.g. allowing the user to bind a command to keystrokes like DevStudio provides? I''m looking for a dialog and/or infrastructor classes to tie into XPMenus to allow this. Thanks, John

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 21, 2004 01:00 PM

Hi John, The XPMenus framework does have support for Shortcut keys and Mnemonics. But I am afraid, presently we do not have support to bind a custom keystroke combination to a command or task, such that the particular task gets preformed when the keystroke combination is pressed. Please refer to Direct-Trac incident# 14272 for more information in this regard. We appreciate your cooperation, and continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Limin Shen
Replied On May 14, 2007 03:12 PM

Hello,

Can anybody tell me if this function is implemented or not?

Thanks,
Limin

Rajesh C [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 15, 2007 10:44 PM

Hi Limin,

The XPMenu's Shortcut keys customization feature is not implemented in current version. We will let you know once this feature is implemented.

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products

Regards,
Rajesh C

>Hello,

Can anybody tell me if this function is implemented or not?

Thanks,
Limin

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;